What Sport do you play

Masson96

Reaction score
as im new to this website i'd just like to introduce myself as im very sporty there is basically no otherway of introducing me lol. Basically i play the normal sports, for example i play football just started rubgy for my school and also i play water polo, i'm in the south east squad for water polo. what are all your sports?

welcome to the site :)

i do cycle speedway for Great Blakenham CSC in the south east division and that's it really, although i'm hoping to start road cycling in the new year.

1) Wanking
2) Fm11
3) Fifa 11
4) NFL Madden 11

just kidding, I would say in future use this thread :p but hey, a little too late! On a serious note, welcome to Fm-base :) We hope you enjoy your time with us here :)

Introduce Yourself

Oh, and I play Goalkeeper for my team, golf and used to play provincial rugby when at High School and Premier Club football :)

Field hockey, field hockey, gym, swimming, cycling... and will add running over the summer months now hockey season is over this weekend.

which will be handy to help negate mad monday.

Welcome to the site dude.

Don't play sports now, but used to play American Football in the British League (was left cornerback/free safety) for Washington and Gateshead, until torn knee ligaments (thankyou astroturf) brought it to an abrupt end. So now it's erm....drinking and FM

I cycle 10 miles every other day.

Used to play american football before I blew out my knee before scouts saw me. Also played baseball until I hurt my rotator cuff (still can't throw without mild pain)

Dabbled in soccer during college in non competitive leagues and classes

thanks guys, and wow never really thought cycling was that popular, i cycle everywhere but i dont take it to serious

i play rugby (not too serious) and football (CB) for my school ^^)

Welcome buddy , i play football (GK) , golf and used to play american football but a clash between that and football ended that :p

nope im only 15 :p and wow rather you than me!:L i train for water polo tuesday, thursday and sunday, football is training on friday and a match on sunday, and rugby is mondays and wednesdays :L

I too play variety of sports. I love to play cricket, football and do cycling. I will love to play against you.

1) Wanking
2) Fm11
3) Fifa 11
4) NFL Madden 11

just kidding, I would say in future use this thread :p but hey, a little too late! On a serious note, welcome to Fm-base :) We hope you enjoy your time with us here :)

Introduce Yourself

Oh, and I play Goalkeeper for my team, golf and used to play provincial rugby when at High School and Premier Club football :)

Lol you've had some hilarious posts recently Raikan XD

Anyway, hey mate I'm 14 so we should get on well :) I do every sport tbh, no sport I don't like :)

Welcome. :)

I play football/tennis/cricket for teams currently, used to play Basketball for a team in Bristol, but since going to uni I have stopped playing. I also play golf and used to play for my clubs team for a few years till I was about 16, now just play for fun. Played baseball and american football while I lived in america for a year, was offered a trial at a UK American football team, but had to pass due to other commitments, and the fact that it 50 miles away in Cardiff, seemed like too much effort.

Welcome. :)

I play football/tennis/cricket for teams currently, used to play Basketball for a team in Bristol, but since going to uni I have stopped playing. I also play golf and used to play for my clubs team for a few years till I was about 16, now just play for fun. Played baseball and american football while I lived in america for a year, was offered a trial at a UK American football team, but had to pass due to other commitments, and the fact that it 50 miles away in Cardiff, seemed like too much effort.

Wow who would of thought Dunc was a Sports God

HI mate welcome i play football for digby FC in grantham sunday league prem division got promoted from league 1 last seas:p play as AML teams top scorer last seas with 32 gls also play squash and pub games lol

hey mate, i play football, bball, volley ball, and badminton. the last three one i barely play, since i life is football :p

i originally started out as a gk , which i was real good amongst friend (but sadly i hurt my knee , and silghy got twisted when it his the goal post. that ended my gk career, but i still can play there with diving lol), but my immense pace and speed suggested that im more reliable at the wingsback, as im also a good defender. :p
but now i operate more freelly, and play sometimes as a playmaker cm (thanks to my crazy vision and incredible passings, lol), and sometimes as a captain too, hehe. and atm best at the left wing also. :)

my best sport is cricket (played for lancashire until i got dropped last year) and i still play it to a good standard. Also i was (very briefly) on man city's academy but i was just nit quite good enough, again i still play to good standard. used to play rugby for school until cricket got too serious, considered re joining the rugby team but then i realised everyone on it was at least 6"2 so gave up lol

Now that the cricket and sailing seasons are basically over its down to football and rugby. Playing LB this season after a good season at CB last year, but moved across cos my manager thinks I get forward and attack too much for a CB :p
Fly-half and captain of the school rugby team. Would love to have carried on playing club rugby but after 6 years I just couldn't ind the time to carry on due to other commitments.
Have a bad feeling that doing A-levels this year is going to mean the sports and FM will take a back seat towards the end of the season though :/