Torquay_93

Reaction score
People are always talking about cheap wonderkids to sign and amazing free transfers but does anyone know any quality staff signings for a league 2 / league 1 side.
Just wondering as staff in the game is always a part of FM10 that I haven't payed a lot of attention to and don't really bother with much.

Also on my Pre-Match Meetings my coach and assistant manager always 'strongly disagree' on tactics for example on 'width' 'tempo' and 'defensive lines'. They both had roughly the same tactical knowledge so I never know who to listen to.

THX in advance. :)

i always check the staff of clubs at a similar or slightly higher level to me. i then look at their youth coaches and attempt to sign any that look decent. for example as villa it is possible to sign every one of man united youth coaches as a coach, *** man or first team coach (but they wont accept the youth coach job) and most of arsenals. i guess they must value working with first teamers over being at a top club.

not sure if this translates down the leagues, but try looking at youth coachhes in league 1 or championship and see if any of them will sign for you

Ok cheers mate i'll have a look now and see if I can persuade any of them to sign.

Just use staff search. Enter the attributes you want i.e. physio 20.

but other things affect how good a coah is.

ie a coach with 20 for defending but ratings of 5 for determination, motivationa and discipline amy only be a 2 or 3 star defensive coach