Pr1cey17

Reaction score
Having simmed the game 25 years to 2037 the world of football hasnt changed all too much. West Brom are one of the forces in England, Ternana have won the Serie A twice in 4 years and England have won the Euros and World Cup.... i know massive shock!!!

There are 3 possible roads i might take.

1. The recovery of Wigan!!

Its been a steady 25 year decline for the latics and they have ended up in League 2. I would aim to take them back to the Prem and establish them again as a solid team in the league at least. Their finances arent looking brilliant but it should be easy enough to get them up into the second tier... thats where the real test would begin!!

View attachment 334586 View attachment 334587 View attachment 334588

2. AC Who?

AC Milan have slipt into mid table obscurity in the Serie A and were even relegated during the 28/29 season. They bounced straight back but have failed to crack the top 10 since, the aim would be to get them back into Europe and win a well overdue trophy with them. The only trophy they have won in 25 years is the Serie B so as you would expect the fans are not happy!!

View attachment 334596 View attachment 334597 View attachment 334598

3. Boing Boing Malaga!!

Malaga are financially sound but for some reason can not seem to find stability in the Liga BBVA, they have been relegated 3 times in the last 10 seasons returning to the top league each time. They finished bottom of the league in the 36/37 season and are looking for a new manager to help them bounce straight back again.... but this time keep them there!!

View attachment 334601 View attachment 334602

So what do you think??

Wigan, defo Wigan. Would be brilliant to see you bring them back up.

Got to agree with sam, wigan would be the most interesting from my point of interest

Yeah, as its my first job wigan would be the most realistic!! More than likely going to go with them.

This is the job i most want to take on, but if im going to make it realistic then the Wigan job is the way to go.

Think ill do two saves and have a little fun with Milan aswell as trying to ressurect Wigan!!

Wigan looks themost interessting and chalengin of the three