reviving Portsmouth

Option 5:
Making Gateshead the HEAD of English football

Option 6:
make Cadiz great

Option 7:
New club challenge (Tenterden Town)

Last edited:
Would love to see an Ajax story started on FM15! I always enjoy reading those.

They also present a fun but challenging task of trying to win the champions league and becoming the most dominant/richest team in Europe.

You can add in sub tasks like:
-Only allowed to sign Dutch players
-Only allowed to sign Dutch players under 18 or over 30. No buying any of the world class Dutch players in their prime!
-Within 5 years your first team must consist of an all dutch starting 11.
-Within 7 years your first team, all dutch, must be home grown players.

-Optional challenge... Have your starting 11 in the national team and for them to win the World Cup.

This of course would be a long story but extremely fun! I have done it in FM14 but never made a story out of it, but a few members have, such as Maximus! He had a great story going on last year!

Thanks I will do that further down the line. I never thought of Ajax.

I personally like the randomness of starting unemployed. You could literally end up with any club in any country. I like seeing what I can do. In FM14 my greatest achievement was getting the Huracan job in Argentina, and with them facing relegation halfway through the league, I managed to take them to one point off being champions plus promotion. It's for things like that I prefer starting unemployed.

Looks like I will be reviving Pompey! Still over 48 hrs to go but it looks that way.

Time up!!! Pompey it is!!!! See you all after Christmas.