hxcjason

Reaction score
please help i have a small team and i want play well i have olympiakos and in CL i have serious problems:':)':)':)':)'(

Zero Sea Rage 4-1-1-3-1 is pretty awesome fo me, try it.

incorrect

check the sub forum of the tactics section, dozens of threads with working and proven to work tactics for 14.2.1

+ ive bout 5 in rotation that are working fine.

well i tried a few of them but there is no fully succesfull plug/play tactic yet.

In FM13 Jassar's ModernWarfare was far great for me and Grid in FM12 but because of failured patches FM14 is still unstable and most of these tactics are also unstable. :)

Pers Tweak Modern Warfare
Kryte 4411
433 Stoke (steam)
Jassers IMPOSSIBLE.

have all been fine for me, some of the ones on the workshop are very underated as well.. try there,.

not forgetting my shadows tactic, 3rd season in, not a loss not even a draw, all wins for me. Working on a 4-1-3-2 currently as spurs, 15 games, no draws, no losses, all wins and played the big teaams too.

so tactics do work on this patch, you just have to know what you are doing and to buy the right players for the roles.

not forgetting my shadows tactic, 3rd season in, not a loss not even a draw, all wins for me. Working on a 4-1-3-2 currently as spurs, 15 games, no draws, no losses, all wins and played the big teaams too.

so tactics do work on this patch, you just have to know what you are doing and to buy the right players for the roles.

Is there a shadow variation with a striker yet? :p

yeah, two shadow strikers :p they sit high up where a poacher/AF would :p

yeah, two shadow strikers :p they sit high up where a poacher/AF would :p

Gonna push em in the striker slots and see if i get good results, got a few quick regens coming through, so might work... new name - Shadow Strike v1.0 :)

Where is this Kryte 4411 and the 433 Stoke (search workshop couldnt find it)???

Is there any of them good in defence (for underdog) and plug n play (no def line changes etc)?

Last edited: