keanurefresh

Reaction score
What I mean low league is Vanarama South/North League kind of Level
where all of the players has **** attributes.

I want to try the TTF Demolisher, but all of the requirement is too complicated.

Keeping clean sheets is really hard in lower leagues so don't aim for that plus u will have to see what kind of players u have ....more wingers than go for a tactics that use wingers ...more cm and AMC than u have options of going strikerless .I played strikerless and took mkd from league 1 to premiere league and than just finished 4th in league the next year using co tain and standard .

Played contain till going to premiere league as I didn't had players for standard mentality

I used my own Cutthroat tactic in the Danish 2.div with great succes. You can find it here on fm base.

That being said, i really want to make a great kick n rush tactic, but the ones I've made have only been good and not excellent enough to share.

Last edited:
Link doesn't work.

For kick and rush I don't think you can do better than LL's Tactical Central & Strategy Guide on the SI forum. He has a Kick and Rush 4-4-2, big man-small man tactic that can be adapted to any side at any level. It works beautifully if you've got a good enough TM & AF.

try perfect 352 v2 doing wonders in my fc utd save

Knaps tactics are universal usually
So are TFFs tactics
I also had success with stephenhks tactics on LLM

ttf tactic require you to find the right players for the tactic, on lower league, we dont have that luxury

I had great success with Worcester using Perfect 352 v3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttf tactic require you to find the right players for the tactic, on lower league, we dont have that luxury
No, you don't have to meet those recommendations especially not at LLM. As it says, it's only a recommendation to get 100% optimized results, it's not needed for LLM.

You just try to fill the player role boxes. :)