Korven

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm playing a low-division Swedish team from my hometown (IK Gauthiod). I've managed to win the first season, how I have no idea... I thought everything went to ****.

But after that season Im having an incredible hard time to pick what tactics I should use, I have tried up to 9 different tactics hoping to atleast have a streak of 5, but it always goes down the drain...

Theese are the players I have to my disposal:

Goalkeepers:
210jdox.png

Defenders:
2r54y8o.png
b81sbb.png

1zn6ik7.png
24vit83.png

nb7j8k.png
2lue1q8.png

359iwlj.png
1rrrs5.png

2zxrvbc.png
10wsdmp.png

Midfielders:
24v5mqq.png
v4mkww.png

2qlxwrq.png
1z5m5h4.png

s6hcw5.png
288d1g2.png

2u6z2g3.png
346we1u.png

4vjuxf.png

Strikers:
ify4xj.png
2dv9451.png

Theese are the players I have, and I cant for any reason make them play good together, but whats annoying is that I cant get any better players than theese either.. nobody wants to join "that team in the swedish lower division".

I would greatly appreciate any help I could get!

what were your settings mate? tactic wise?

where did it go wrong? do you know why it went wrong?

what were your settings mate? tactic wise?

where did it go wrong? do you know why it went wrong?

My settings and tactics has always been based on the formation I've downloaded..
I don't know if Im allowed to post tactics (links) thats been downloaded from other sites :p
But mostly of them have been the "top downloaded" and formations that have helped alot of people so far, though almost everyone that comments have been playing with good teams. I find it pretty hard to find formations based for really low-league teams/players.

I've always had the big problem that when I defend good, I NEVER score.. and when I score, I always concede more than I score myself.. The worst thing is when I finally score something, and the other team decides that "now he's dead" and score 2 goals within 10 minutes when I've had the game completely so far.

Atm Im playing with a 4-6-0 squad (since all others have failed) called Banzai Tiki-Taka (from where i downloaded it). It uses 4 def's 1 defmid, 2 regular mid and 3 offmid, but Im having an incredibly hard time to score, even though people say the dont have any problem whatsoever.

Before that I used a 4-2-2-2 called "Ross Wonder tactic" that I used in FM2012 aswell (where it worked perfectly) but I conceded way to much with it

Last edited:
My settings and tactics has always been based on the formation I've downloaded..
I don't know if Im allowed to post tactics (links) thats been downloaded from other sites :p
But mostly of them have been the "top downloaded" and formations that have helped alot of people so far, though almost everyone that comments have been playing with good teams. I find it pretty hard to find formations based for really low-league teams/players.

I've always had the big problem that when I defend good, I NEVER score.. and when I score, I always concede more than I score myself.. The worst thing is when I finally score something, and the other team decides that "now he's dead" and score 2 goals within 10 minutes when I've had the game completely so far.

that is your problem mate, just because the tactic is the most downloaded does not mean its the best at all! FM13 is much different from FM12 where you could just plug in an exploit tactic and win like 6:0 every game!

This version is much more realistic and at the moment, there are no exploits! so you actually have to manage your team and manage your approach/tactics!

try and make your own tactic, play to your player's strengths as most uploaded tactics need pretty good players and stats..

What I could suggest, if you have not tried this one yet, give it a go, it is working really well for everyone, even with smaller teams!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

but I highly suggest making tactics yourself, give it a go :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...m13-tactical-guide-beginners.html#post1650792

Umnn... just a question.. Does watching the game in 3D make any difference in the outcome?
Because somehow I get the feeling that when Im watching in 3D my team actually plays better :S
Yeah it sounds retarded..