What team has the most PA?

Walden9

Reaction score
What team has the best youth set up? Such as most/best stars coming through the ranks under the age of 18.

The big ones...

- Barcelona
- Arsenal
- Man Utd
- Liverpool
etc...

Isn't there an out of place team with a really good set up though, such as southampton in the championships are really good but there first team isn't very.

I know in my Middlesbrough game they (Middlesbrough) had quite a few very good players come through their youth system.

Last edited:
Isn't there weird rules in the brazilian league? i dont know i have never tired a league like that only english and briefly spanish. Yeah middlesbrough use to be well know for youth i cant say i have been them, just my mates leeds in year 2013 and he's got an amazing youth team. I just wanted to stick with a team for years bringing up the youth but you need to get a fairly decent youth to do that.

From my experience all the main Premier League teams produce gems. It's just a matter of having a good look through the youth teams every season to find them.

I'd say arsneal overall, wellin the prem at least

Yeah i guess its hard finding a lower team to produce gems as big as arsenal and man united etc. Well if you do give us a shout. Cheers for the help lads.

i would say Arsenal..but Barcalona have some good ones aswell or maybe united (not sure)

Well, I do know that Fulham have a few players at the start who turn out half decent...

Aston Villa, i've bought two great youth players. costing £4 and £6 million though, but my coaches assure me they will be word class, and so far are pretty good.
Randomly a player i signed from Derby is a wonderkid who i sold for £15 mil after buying for £2.6 mil he's England regular and AC milan. so maybe Derby's is good? :O

That what i mean derby players so it does happen, i know he isnt young but when i was sheff united billy sharp was 21 on last years game and i got promoted with them then chelsea was being offered 15-20 mil ha! Just want to avoid the large teams thats all because everyones manchester united, barcelona etc