Tom Maher

Reaction score
I am looking to start a long term season, my wishes are...:

- The team must not be in the english/scottish division
- The team must be in one of the other major divisions (ie. Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, Italy........)
- The team must be between the 3rd and 6th tier of their country
- I will download editor data if anybody is happy to either make me the editor data or link me to somewhere where I can find it
- I will not participate as an amatuer team :L
- I would like the team to have good training facilities/ youth facilities for their level
- I would like to have my work cut out getting 1st season promoted

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
I am looking to start a long term season, my wishes are...:

- The team must not be in the english/scottish division
- The team must be in one of the other major divisions (ie. Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, Italy........)
- The team must be between the 3rd and 6th tier of their country
- I will download editor data if anybody is happy to either make me the editor data or link me to somewhere where I can find it
- I will not participate as an amatuer team :L
- I would like the team to have good training facilities/ youth facilities for their level

Thank you in advance
San Marino Calcio of the italian serie c2/a, then you can use teh san marino challenge thread to keep everyone up to date and get ideas on who to sign.

thanks mate but trying to steer away from english division

@sammyt good suggestion, I might consider that if I don't get any better suggestions, Ive managed san marino before so I should be quite comfortable with the national team aspect

well from the feedback, Im gonna start with san marino (the club team), thanks for the help guys