gary1873

Reaction score
Am looking for a challenge on fm a team that are sort of 4-8 place finish in premiership who I can devolop to make title challengers and eventually be the top team in England and push for European dominance any suggestions cheers

Newcastle, Southampton and Everton are the teams you probably want, in order of difficulty.

So your not looking for a challenge, but a decent medium to long ish game.

Newcastle, Southampton and Everton are the teams you probably want, in order of difficulty.
Everton and Southampton are great idea both have some quality players and wouldn't need to break the bank to progress

So your not looking for a challenge, but a decent medium to long ish game.
yes am looking for a challenge but am looking for a team in top 8 in the prem i dont believe stoke are mate

to me the team your looking for is Southampton. Im currently them in my first season sitting 6th with 14 games to go. Got some good HG players who you can develop. Hoping i can get a finish of 7 or higher. europa league will be a bonus

yes am looking for a challenge but am looking for a team in top 8 in the prem i dont believe stoke are mate

They'll be your best best outside of southampton, you can easy mount a title challenge in season 1 with the rest. update southampton after the window, post lambert.. that'll be a decent game :)

good youth, decent cash, medium size ?

They'll be your best best outside of southampton, you can easy mount a title challenge in season 1 with the rest. update southampton after the window, post lambert.. that'll be a decent game :)

good youth, decent cash, medium size ?
just started a game with liverpool but think al start a southampton when the world cup is over or as the seasons about to start cheers