What team/teams will u be in FM16?

TomD22

Reaction score
Hi guys

As the game is hopefully out in the form of the beta at the end of the month. Who is everyone planning of managing ? Im going for two saves one as Aston Villa ( my actual team lol) and Notts Forest( watched them loads at uni). Two good challenges i think

I will most likely do what I always do with a new edition of fm.. Play a few seasons with United to familiarise with the new layout, then another save with Spurs, then a decent Championship team and then spend most of my time on lower league management. Dominating England and Europe with my Salford save for fm15 has been loads of fun!

Hi guys

As the game is hopefully out in the form of the beta at the end of the month. Who is everyone planning of managing ? Im going for two saves one as Aston Villa ( my actual team lol) and Notts Forest( watched them loads at uni). Two good challenges i think

I will most likely do what I always do with a new edition of fm
o.png

I plan on playing many different teams in many different league so I can do some beta testing and find/report bugs. No proper saves until the full release.

As always, a United save, but to start a Benfica save to beat the **** Sporting with all the bugs of beta helping :D

I'm thinking Chelmsford City (Hometown) as I'm finally getting into the idea of LLM (just started one on 15 to get to grips with it).
Might also start one with Ipswich, as from my current main game I have a soft spot for them now aha!

I'm going to be Man Utd and the 1st thing I'll do is sell Rooney and usher in a new era at old Trafford

Think I'll start off with Man Utd and throw some cash about while I learn the game. After that maybe someone like Leeds/Fulham/Wigan to get them back into the big time. Once I've got bored maybe my home town team Grimsby Town.

The new create a club feature looks good aswell.

I'm thinking of starting as Man United but relegating them to the Conference North and removing all first-team players.

My only worry is that with all the sponsorship money and match day revenue United generate, that it would still be too easy to get back to the Premier League.

I am going to probably play as Man Utd on the Beta to get a handle on the new layout etc then when the full game is released I'm going to take over whoever is 2nd Bottom on the 6th November and begin the SAF challenge :)

I'll probably use Spurs for the duration of the beta, before starting in the lower leagues and seeing where I end up over time. Have a great save going on FM15, starting at Arbroath in Scottish League 2 before going to Luton, Derby and then Saints where i've been for 6 seasons, taking them from 16th or thereabouts to a top 6 team.

If I could replicate the fun i've had with that save on 16, i'll be very happy ^^)

I always go with my team, Nottingham Forest (Nottm Forest) for short, kind of similar to the team you mentioned? Are they based near each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always go with my team, Nottingham Forest (Nottm Forest) for short, kind of similar to the team you mentioned? Are they based near each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you replying to?

I think teams like Villa , Newcastle and Stoke will be even better to go in this one!