What team to support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I support Tottenham but I don't know what to say about them...
Can you guys recommend me a club with a rich history and who you think it is the best for me?
I don't know if I will drop Spurs support, but just give me the team which can be draw in my heart!
If you gave me a club, post the reason there.
If any admin can make a Club Vote like this in top of the page?
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392105&hl=hitman

The most voted club will get my support as much as Spurs.
Thanks!

sir are u retarded or something??? its your choice who you will support... u like any club then support it...do you start threads only to increase your posts or what?

yeah u can support any u like... ManU, arsenal,chelsea,liverpool,barcelona,real madrid,bayern,celtic,and maybe even your local club if u have one...all the above have great histories...

I'm guessing you're not British Tottenham Hotspur? In Britain, the team you support is almost like a tribe - you're born into it rather than choosing it.

I can't imagine not being a Liverpool supporter. I have teams I like to watch other than them and teams I like to see well (Hull and Wrexham to give the two who I have some attachment to). But Liverpool are my team. Born a red. :)

So for most British supporters, it's a bit of an odd question to ask :).

you support the club from were you were born..i was born in london. near the highbury stadium so i support arsenal? you dont pick teams

im not going to support 'man utd' because they are the champions league and premier league champions, If arsenal were in the conference im still gonna support them no matter what!

as you can see my name 'Gatid' Gatid = Gary Arsenal till I Die!

I Agree With Zebedee About Your Team Being Like A Tribe :P
I'm Gonna Recomend Arsenal , Only Because I Like The Football That They Play :O:D

I'm guessing you're not British Tottenham Hotspur? In Britain, the team you support is almost like a tribe - you're born into it rather than choosing it.

I can't imagine not being a Liverpool supporter. I have teams I like to watch other than them and teams I like to see well (Hull and Wrexham to give the two who I have some attachment to). But Liverpool are my team. Born a red. :)

So for most British supporters, it's a bit of an odd question to ask :).

Competly agree

The thread title alone made me sick.

No one changes teams, if they do they are not a real fan. Fair enough you can have a soft spot for other teams, wear other (but not rival or in the same league)teams colours etc but you never change your first club.

im not going to support 'man utd' because they are the champions league and premier league champions, If arsenal were in the conference im still gonna support them no matter what!

Most people do support Utd becasue they're good! i know loads of supports from my area that don't go and watch um, but still say they love the team, and yet some don't even have the shirts or been to watch them once!!!! oO)

Worst thread ever?

You don't change the team you support...maybe you can follow teams and hope they do well, but thats it if you have no one affiliation.

Zeb are you from Wrexham btw?

Just noticed the poster supports City and Spurs

whats wrong with the world?

Just noticed the poster supports City and Spurs

whats wrong with the world?

indeed,

i guess he supports man city because they are the richest club in the world?

hes worst than that masson guy making this thread is basicially asking to be hated by people tbh..

Zeb are you from Wrexham btw?

No mate, Huyton but I was accidentally born in Prestatyn while parents were visiting my grandparents in Wales :) Used to go to Wrexham matches on a midweek with my grandad if Liverpool weren't playing.

Ah fair enough, was going to say no-one in their right mind would support Wrexham without some kind of affiliation to them! Saunders is a good thing though for them, though his honeymoon period is well over.

I know quite a few people from Huyton...most of em Lpool fans who I have good banter with, as things stand :P, though a couple support Everton.

Ah fair enough, was going to say no-one in their right mind would support Wrexham without some kind of affiliation to them! Saunders is a good thing though for them, though his honeymoon period is well over.

I know quite a few people from Huyton...most of em Lpool fans who I have good banter with, as things stand :P, though a couple support Everton.

Yeah, Wrexham midweek was usually because Liverpool were away that weekend and you didn't use to take wee nippers on away days ;) Grandad used to take my younger brother to Everton when Liverpool were away. He's still a bluenose.

Liverpool's reserves played at Wrexham for a while to help them out with a bit of cash so I've been a bit since. Think reserves are at Chester at the moment though.

When I was at uni, I was broke so used to pop down to Boothferry Park to watch Hull play. It was back in the days when David Lloyd was locking them out of the ground. They were dire, so chuffed to bits that they've pulled themselves up to Premiership level. Used to watch North Ferriby in the FA Cup qualifiers so still keep an eye out for them too.

I live in central Manc so I get a lot of banter but most of it is good natured. There's a bit of an edge at times, but I think most people know where to draw the line. Some songs I won't sing out of respect for a former Liverpool captain and Best was a blessing to the game, and most Mancs reciprocate with holding back on the nastier stuff. ;)

Lol, central Manc, life must be hard at times :P. Where about's are ya? I'm in Fallowfield.

You were broke so you went to watch footy games? That doesn't make much sense! Or is it cos you couldnt afford to see Liverpool?

Yeah not sure if the deal with L'pool reserves is still there anymore.

Whats matter with supporting Wrexham :P8-|

Lol, nothing, I used to go to loads of games! Still keep up with the results etc...it can be a hard life!

Lol, central Manc, life must be hard at times :P. Where about's are ya? I'm in Fallowfield.

You were broke so you went to watch footy games? That doesn't make much sense! Or is it cos you couldnt afford to see Liverpool?

Yeah not sure if the deal with L'pool reserves is still there anymore.

Paying 4 quid to stand on the terraces at Hull was a lot cheaper than train fare over to Liverpool and ticket for the game there ;)

I live just past the Green Quarter in Cheetham Hill. So you're in student land? :D Lived in Chorlton for a while, and been to a fair share of house parties in Fallowfield :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back