What team to support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL what a thread this is, I think i will support Everton this year because blue is sooooo in right now.

This forum makes me wonder how many people out there actually think for themselves.

well I think this guy only wants to increase his number of posts... so keeps on starting one thread after another which are incredulous...has he the brain of a 2-year old...I guess even they are smarter..lol

what the **** is wrong with, you support who you support and that's it, I'm a Toffee fan have been always all my life and nothing will change that, not opinions or recommendations of other people.

First off you cheat on your games, then you ask what team to support ? whats wrong with you

I have to say I agree with everything everyone has said here. You support a team because they mean something to you not because they are the richest or the best. I have supported Brentford since I was 10 because thats where most of my family grew up and I still support them even though they languish in the lower leagues and never really improve :(

I would say support City, but if you give up this easily then you just cant. City have the highs and lows of a rollercoaster, they will frustrate you to no end, but make you love beyond anything.

Plus now you will only be branded as a band wagon supporter. But if you look into the clubs history you will see just how great a team they once were and be excited as **** for the money to bring us back and hopefully surpass our former glory.

Is this a joke. U cant ask other people who to support!:S

why did you make the thread in the first place if you think it must be locked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back