What team would you love to see a story for?

Reaction score
Hi fellow FM players i have recently become slightly bored of FM :O and haven't been able to enjoy a save so i thought id make this thread ( Sorry if in wrong section :S ) but i'm asking what teams have you enjoyed playing with or what teams would you love to see a story made on. As i feel if you guys had a input on my selection then it maybe more fun and i could possibly make a story if all goes well, Thanks in advance if anyone has any suggestions:D

Mansfield Town! My local team :) Would love to see them in the Premier League!

Anything different from the usual English leagues! Something South American

Tammeka, estonian club, theres an edit available in the Additional leagus download section

S?nderjyske! It's my local team from Denmark :) Currently fighting for survival in the danish superliga, it could be a challenge to concure Europe with them!

There is a seria Z database for the Brazilian Leagues, take 25 years to make the top division, in straight promotions.. pick any team in Seria Z. :)

Real Burgos, Spanish Regional preferente Castilla y Le?n grupo A (below Tercera, Third). I was starting one but with sooo many groups it goes very slow in my PC :(

I'm currently enjoying my Sportkring Sint Niklaas save and would highly recommend playing as them, they start off in the belgian third divsion (can't remember if it's A or B) without a manager and being relegated the season before they have a squad where you can push for promotion first season with little change and I think the board only wanted me to finish top half as the minimum expectation I could pick so it shouldn't be too hard to survive the first season in the job, from which point if you play it right you can easily go from strength to strength and in my fourth season I'm now in the top flight and fighting for a top half finish despite being predicted to drop.

I would say I'll follow a story on them if you started one as I'd be interested in seeing how someone else would do with them as I've taken a very unconventional approach to the formation but that works for me, however I wouldn't have the time to keep up to date with the updates until next month.