What the **** 51 year old winger With Screen Shot

mikeellis2083

Reaction score
This has to be some kind of bug in the game, because last time i checked al-faraj is the owner of the club not a player!

Last edited:
Lol sounds funny but screenshot?

Haha you not thought of giving him a run out?

ha ha ha thats the funniest thing ive ever seen on fm, jesus thats a huge bug, unless its a relative of his or something can we see his stats?

He doesnt show up as a player or my chairman just showed up in my inbox

rofl I found another one and lots players 45+ that's just sick. I`m waiting for 50 years old regen
stefanotacconi.png

Elder-Skillz
the new opposite of Wonderkid
^^)

Jean-Piere Papin is still playing in the game, i think he's 46...

Ive got David Weir on contract until hes 41 he better play until hes that age hard to sign any players when you have £30 Million loan debts.

Ive got David Weir on contract until hes 41 he better play until hes that age hard to sign any players when you have £30 Million loan debts.

Don't pick such a **** team to manage next time then. :p

Here my first game on FM is got to be my club its a must. We will see how I get on and for the record I drew 0-0 against Liverpool in Champions League so what does that make you ;)

Here my first game on FM is got to be my club its a must. We will see how I get on and for the record I drew 0-0 against Liverpool in Champions League so what does that make you ;)

Well that is on Football Manager so the same as real life.......****

jean pierre papin is one of the greastest strikers in history, i signed him on fm09 with chester, got injured 5 minutes in lol

lol it is fun watching arguments, thats why people love mine:D

I'm just having a laugh doesn't really bother me people taking the **** out the Rangers not going to change my views.