What the **** is wrong with my midfielders and forwards?

GerGrana

Reaction score
Ok, so, since I started playing my midfielders and forwards have always sucked in a sense. They've never managed to gain an average rating of 7.00 for more than 2 games, and it's really annoying. My defenders and goalkeepers always do well. Last season my top scorer was one of my defenders (Paolo Goltz) with 14 goals, 12 of them by headers. I've tried every type of tactic but nothing ever changes for them. I always win by only 1 goal, it's rare that I win by 2 or more. And usually it's a defender that scores. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Here's a screenshot of this season's average ratings:

Last edited:
La táctica que estás usando es bastante chota, convengamos. Poné un volante de contención en vez del Pipi, juga con un solo punta y fijate de poner 2 extremos. De última si te gusta jugar por el medio sacá uno de los puntas y poné un 5 clásico. Tener un jugador atrás que te gane las pelotas es esencial. Y al que pongas al lado de Valeri ponelo como "Central Midfielder - Support" que es un rol que es bastante útil.

La táctica que estás usando es bastante chota, convengamos. Poné un volante de contención en vez del Pipi, juga con un solo punta y fijate de poner 2 extremos. De última si te gusta jugar por el medio sacá uno de los puntas y poné un 5 clásico. Tener un jugador atrás que te gane las pelotas es esencial. Y al que pongas al lado de Valeri ponelo como "Central Midfielder - Support" que es un rol que es bastante útil.

fm-base.co.UK

Se por off dices tu madre,ya llo fiz ontem.

If you're going to try and write something in Spanish you'll have to do better than that. Google translating is not good, you know.

Right after I made this thread, my players finally decided to start playing well. Very strange... here are the recent results:

25jfpu8.png

The game versus Cerro Porteño (where I lost 2-1) I had to play with some of my reserves because of international duty.