ytguy

Reaction score
Just parted ways with my club due to expiry of my contract... I wasn't offered a new one, or told anything for that matter!

Screeny to be uploaded shortly

woking.jpg

did your club get taken over?? thats the only thing i can think of

Fecking ridiculous!

If I reload the game to try and ask for an early contract, I part ways with them before they can offer it!

FML!

WHAAAAT!

Now i'm manager of Wrexham!? Why?! Wrexham are worse than Woking currently! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why did you wait so long before asking for a new contract?

"Tom White completed his 14.8k move from Woking to Wrexham on Monday January 1st 1900"

Game's F***ed isn't it?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

why did you wait so long before asking for a new contract?

I wasn't told it was running out, until I ended up departing, so i reset the game and it saved 1 day before D-Day...

"Tom White completed his 14.8k move from Woking to Wrexham on Monday January 1st 1900"

Game's F***ed isn't it?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I wasn't told it was running out, until I ended up departing, so i reset the game and it saved 1 day before D-Day...
understandable, but you shouldnt need to be told to be fair

wrexham.jpg

ARGHHHHHHHHH

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

understandable, but you shouldnt need to be told to be fair

I thought I still had another year. Contracts don't even bother me, I always go for like £5 p/w to save on the poor finances

are you using an edited database?

I had a player asking for a contract till the year 3011 on the default game. He was really, really commited to the club...
It was obviously a glitch, and I couldn't offer him a contract because it was marked in red, and he didn't want to take a shorter contract, either...