What the most goals rooney has scored in his career?

travis.marnie

Reaction score
Hey just wondering,

I am currently in 2015 with man utd, rooney is 29 and has a total of 289 league goals and over 350 goals in total for me.
I am guessing he will only retire 34-35 and will score a few until then.he also has 80 goals for england making him england and man utd's all time top goalscorer, unfortunately peter crouch is second on the england list(don't know how that happened).
What is the highest goals a career has ended on that anyone has seen?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Also , wouldn't it be nice if there was an option on fm10 and fm 11 to be able to see overall goals and playing history instead of only league?Anyone else noticed this ? and why hasn't SI ever put this in?

FM 10 - Raul Nava
Approximately,
101 National Apps / 99 National Goals

Haven't check Rooney in FM11 :)

my rooney has beat the most goals in Man Utd....46 goals and 37 league goals....look at Nani's assists...deadly......tho i quit after 1 successful season Man Utd....joined Chelsea...

Last edited:
Chris Wood of New Zealand... 101 caps, 103 goals in my current save. He did the same in FM10. Theo Walcott is the current England top goalscorer with about 50 goals in about 80 caps.