Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivibezz

Reaction score
Why can RMA just sign Isco without me saying yes or no? He had 6 months on his contract left. I simulated through a few days, it's on 'reject all offers' when I sim, so why has it been accepted? I'm really ****** off now, this isn't the first time it's happened.

Release fee?
I'm not exactly sure if it's 6 or 3 months left of contract when someone can offer your player a new contract - but I think it should be 3 months.

[edit]
6 months it is then (see below) :)
[/edit]

Last edited:
When a player has less than 6 months remaining, clubs can offer him contracts under the bosman ruling. They will then join them for free once their contract is up

@iamauser that's stupid :/ I've lost one of my star players cause of that :/

Its been a rule for as long as I can remember. You can do it to other players though, ive picked up some nice players on frees over the FMs

Ribery, Robben, Gourcuff, Kaka to name but a few.

When a player has less than 6 months remaining, clubs can offer him contracts under the bosman ruling. They will then join them for free once their contract is up

Not in Spain, I don't think. Probably his release clause man.

Yep, Spain and also France for example. Says so even in the wikipedia article.

I see where it says prior to the bosman ruling about france and spain but not about the actual bosman ruling not being implemented in spain. it also says in the same paragraph about real Madrid signing stevie mcmanaman on a free (god I remember that well am I old?) also off the top my head pretty sure saviola went on a bosman from barce to real. you sure you not just read that part I mentioned wrong mate?

I see where it says prior to the bosman ruling about france and spain but not about the actual bosman ruling not being implemented in spain. it also says in the same paragraph about real Madrid signing stevie mcmanaman on a free (god I remember that well am I old?) also off the top my head pretty sure saviola went on a bosman from barce to real. you sure you not just read that part I mentioned wrong mate?

You're right - I misread that part, my fault.
Just read "Bosman ruling...blabla...parts of Europe...blabla...but not in Spain and France" :)

@iamauser that's stupid :/ I've lost one of my star players cause of that :/

thats not stupid bud, its the rules!

Bosman ruling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

keep abreast of your players contracts, especially players in the BBVA who have release clauses, offer them new contracts immediately to prevent clubs buying them!

also, don't go on holidays, serves you right :)

thats not stupid bud, its the rules!

Bosman ruling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

keep abreast of your players contracts, especially players in the BBVA who have release clauses, offer them new contracts immediately to prevent clubs buying them!

also, don't go on holidays, serves you right :)

This ... Been the rules for so long now, surely people should know about it lol.

And Holiday's is a no, no ... Went on holiday with Chelsea on an online game till next game as i was doing something. After i called Lukaku back from loan he was ripping it up as CF when i got back he had been loaned back out to Dortmund and was unable to call him back. NEVER AGAIN !

This thread genuinely made me laugh, lost Isco due to a lack of knowledge regarding the rules, quality.

Anyways, question answered, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.