What? There's another one?

RichPella

Reaction score
That's right. One more player to add to the pile. :eek:)

My name is Rich. I'm an American who enjoys real football. Unfortunately, I don't know much about football beyond the borders, so I'm using a variety of sources to learn more. FM2011 is helping, as is FIFA 12 on my PlayStation 3. And of course, I'm looking up scores and reading about leagues and clubs wherever I can find the information.

Favorite club: FC Bayern München

Hi there! I'm GC and I'm basically the forum awesome guy. Don't hesitate to drop me a message if there's something you need to know.

If you're interested in the really in-depth, nitty gritty tactical and statistical side of football, try looking at stuff by Jonathan Wilson or going on ZonalMarking. Or just check out my blog here. /obligatoryplug

Just a warning, the guy above me is the forum tool. Don't listen to anything he says, he is useless. If you need help, contact someone with a green name. :)

Also, his tactical prowess is.. well.. none existent. If you want to read a real blog, which is actually really really awesome, try this one:

DMF's Football World

HUR HUR HUR!!!

The voltures are circling.

I'm just gonna say: Hello, and have fun here :)

I was trying to be nice but **** it. Revised post as follows:

Basically, ignore Dunc, pester Mike., troll Joel' with intentional logical fallacies to do with Economics, become best friends with Sam and abuse the mods every chance you get. Rest assured in the knowledge that with Joe around you'll never be the most disliked American on the forums. :)

Basically, ignore Dunc

Don't do that, I hold all the power, blatantly!

pester Mike.

He does love answering questions, as many as you can think of, as pointless as they may be, he will love to answer them for you.

troll Joel' with intentional logical fallacies to do with Economics, become best friends with Sam and abuse the mods every chance you get. Rest assured in the knowledge that with Joe around you'll never be the most disliked American on the forums. :)

GC, when is the 'Steps to becoming FM-Base's most hated member: 101' coming out?

Anyway, to the OP, welcome. Just pm a green named person for help if you get stuck. :) Most people on here are nice and friendly, but you will run into the odd window licker.. *cough*GodCubed*cough*

I get more abuse when I have a blue name. So obviously not worth it. :(

An American using the world 'football' properly! Praised be the gods.

Joking aside, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Since GodCubed entered puberty ( that was last week, if i recall correctly), this forum is pretty much one international circus. GodCubed the main clown, Joel' is his sidekick and Dunc is the rapist. The rest of us, well, we are the audience. Welcome...

Run for your life, it's addicting, and depressing if you know the wrong people ;)

Have fun mate, don't get too addicted, it takes your life away!

Run for your life, it's addicting, and depressing if you know the wrong people ;)

Have fun mate, don't get too addicted, it takes your life away!

Life? What is this thing called 'life' you speak of?