• Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko8

Reaction score
I don't know..
But I know that all of you are full of ideas :D

Depends what she's like - only you know her....

...but a drilldo always goes down well.

Depends on the girl I suppose...Jewelery or perfumes never go far wrong:D

Who is this girl ? Is she your Mum, Sister, Crush etc ?

I honestly don't know what you should give her, I''m terrible in girl-related gifts. But I do know that IF she is your girlfriend and she finds out you are trying to know what to give her for her birthday on an online, football manager forum, you are completely screwed.

Who is this girl ? Is she your Mum, Sister, Crush etc ?
Yes, its my Mum.. XD
no really, of course, jewerly or something it's best, but it's only first year we are together, and maybe I buy something like that for some of the next birthdays ;)

I thought it was a serious question mate ! :P

After all I don't think your Mum would appreciate something from Ann Summers ! ;)

A **** in a box.

Step 1: Get a box
Step 2: Put a whole in the box
Step 3: Put a **** in the box
Your **** in a box is now created!

Jewellery is more like the best option either that or underwear is a must

Money is must not she is more likely to chuck ya as she dont think you made much of an effort lol

Yes, its my Mum.. XD
no really, of course, jewerly or something it's best, but it's only first year we are together, and maybe I buy something like that for some of the next birthdays ;)

How old is she?

Generally earings or necklaces do the job. or perfume.

Have a look at the stuff she wears atm and try and find somthing you think she would like....?

Or as Redders said, a drilldo. Even though my mrs left me shortly after giving her one of those as apparently she "had no need for me anymore"

whatever that means........

Yes, its my Mum.. XD

Go with some jewelry, I did for one of my ex's after about 4 months together.. I can't remember if it was her birthday or my birthday, if you get what I mean ;)

Go with some jewelry, I did for one of my ex's after about 4 months together.. I can't remember if it was her birthday or my birthday, if you get what I mean ;)

Pearl necklace...............................????

No a Platinum Bracelet with a diamond encrusted heart with a key...very soppy, but it worked a charm....:P

and necklace.. she has some necklace form birth, and she always has that, and it will be stupid that I buy another necklace? She can't wear two of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back