What to buy girl for a birthday?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ouu yeaaa, I can do that ;)
She is 17, like me.. and I think that the best option will be underwear like someone said, or something like that :)

then she will think you are some *** freak and run away

No a Platinum Bracelet with a diamond encrusted heart with a key...very soppy, but it worked a charm....:P

I don't think he's talking about an "actual pearl necklace". I could be wrong though XD

Ask her friends for the sort of things she's been looking for, it's the easiest way.

Maybe not underwear, maybe will good to buy some sweet T-shirt or some good jeans
ooooo I remembered something, her white jeans is unclean, dirty ( I don't know any similar word) and they can't wash it now.. maybe another white jeans will be good? ^^ :)

I don't think he's talking about an "actual pearl necklace". I could be wrong though XD

Aha, trust me.. you don't want to know what he was talking about! XD

Anyway, I've had a little system that seems to work well for me. Go on a day out, and walk around the shops.. and no doubt she'll see something and say "Ooooh I really like that/I want that".. then you go back a few days later and buy it for her ;)

That way you know she likes it and you didn't have to go searching because she did it for you ;)

I had a feeling I knew what was being talked about (A)

Maybe go for some sort of ordainment ? How bout a ring ? and yeah Jeans seem to be quite a good choice perhaps

Aha, trust me.. you don't want to know what he was talking about! XD

Anyway, I've had a little system that seems to work well for me. Go on a day out, and walk around the shops.. and no doubt she'll see something and say "Ooooh I really like that/I want that".. then you go back a few days later and buy it for her ;)

That way you know she likes it and you didn't have to go searching because she did it for you ;)

Good idea, underwear is a no-no. Unless you know her size... If you get it wrong, or any sizing wrong, you're ******. (The bad use of the word, not the good ;))

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Maybe go for some sort of ordainment ? How bout a ring ? and yeah Jeans seem to be quite a good choice perhaps

Doubt a ring would go down to well, they've only been together a year... Even if it didn't have a diamond on it, the connotations are there. What did she get you?

Maybe not underwear, maybe will good to buy some sweet T-shirt or some good jeans
ooooo I remembered something, her white jeans is unclean, dirty ( I don't know any similar word) and they can't wash it now.. maybe another white jeans will be good? ^^ :)

Buy some Cillit Bang for her jeans.....

YouTube - Cillit Bang Advert 1

not sure it'd work but it s the thought that counts....

Good idea, underwear is a no-no. Unless you know her size... If you get it wrong, or any sizing wrong, you're ******. (The bad use of the word, not the good ;))

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Doubt a ring would go down to well, they've only been together a year... Even if it didn't have a diamond on it, the connotations are there. What did she get you?

Actually is 9 months ;) and we weren't together when it was my birthday

Actually is 9 months ;) and we weren't together when it was my birthday

Fair enough. Just buy her dinner or something man, and delete any possible links to this thread she might discover ;)

Yeah i agree get her a clothes and take her out for dinner maybe ?

I think it was decided :) - the new white jeans and going out
Thank you all for help, there was a lot of good ideas. I hope that next time I'll know before what I'll buy her, and not wait until the last moment.
Cheers!

Do you even need to buy her a gift?

Be simple, go back to the basics.

Romantic candlelight home cooked meal, roses etc. Then birthday *** for desert :P?

Women always like it when you do that little bit extra to impress them, that little bit may not be that far to go though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back