What to do after winning every trophy?

Hyphron

Reaction score
What do you guys do once you've got every trophy in a save? Do you ditch it and start a new one or do anything else?

Try to go a whole season unbeaten

Break all the league records eg Goals scored

Sign under 21s only and develop all your youths to first team

You can always strive to be better and challenge yourself

Resign and apply for jobs in the lower leagues and start again, see if you can do the feat twice.

What do you guys do once you've got every trophy in a save? Do you ditch it and start a new one or do anything else?

I wouldn't ditch the save. You've earned a world renowned reputation so enjoy it for a while, until FM17 comes out! You could go the youth route and try to win everything again with homegrown products, or go to a non-league club and try to take them to glory. Or, go to another country or even another continent and try to win their versions of the same trophies.

Find a new team in a new league and try to replicate the success you've had.

You never quit. Every season, every game, every step on the field, every kick of the ball, is yet another move towards being the best manager that ever was. I am never done, every trophy is just a small piece of the legacy that I will leave behind. It never ends, not before my old and rusty body dies on the sideline. Then, and ONLY then, will my story have been told. At that point, people will look at my history, blinded by the sight of throphy after trophy, and they will gasp, and they will, say thorughout the generations of time; that I, I was the best that ever was.

What is best in life.

See 1).

*points for those who get his,

When I win the league then I'll try to repeat my success in the next season to prove that it wasn't just a luck. :p

You never quit. Every season, every game, every step on the field, every kick of the ball, is yet another move towards being the best manager that ever was. I am never done, every trophy is just a small piece of the legacy that I will leave behind. It never ends, not before my old and rusty body dies on the sideline. Then, and ONLY then, will my story have been told. At that point, people will look at my history, blinded by the sight of throphy after trophy, and they will gasp, and they will, say thorughout the generations of time; that DaSiimM was the second best that ever was, after Average Joe.

Fixed ;)