xelliotx

Reaction score
I'm so bored, I've taken teams from the depths to the top. I've taken average teams to the top, the best save I have is with Pompey in 2019 where I'm in the Prem and doing quite well, but I'm even fed up of that.... Currently doing the Youth Academy Challenge but I'm a bit fed up of that

Take a 3 weeks break from FM and then create a new manager profil. Make up your mind about how to approach the save and stick with it. It could be that you should only use the settings in the TC, focusing on building a well oiled machine and take that small team with its small stadium from league two to the very top without using any FMScout etc. It could be that you start as an amateur manager in Poland and try to work your way up to the top. You could play LLM and keeping to the rules of being an Llama.

^^^^^ true that take a break i did forced may be it due to a broken PC but now I got a new PC and back with a QPR save i can't quit i really recommend taking that break

Yeah, I haven't played it in about a week or so.. I come back to it and look at my old saves but I just give up haha. I've tried loads of different challenges and stuff, but I can't get into it!