What to do when you feel a save is dead

eat260

Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys do to make a save more fun in 2019 with wolves and just bored of it :( i have a few other save one with villa in the 3rd season and Bristol city in the 2nd season just having no fun with them any ideas?

Just wondering what you guys do to make a save more fun in 2019 with wolves and just bored of it :( i have a few other save one with villa in the 3rd season and Bristol city in the 2nd season just having no fun with them any ideas?

Take a break from the game for a week (if you can manage it). That's the only reason I'm coming to the end of my 20th season with Liverpool.
You might want to set yourself challenges too, for example, to have no net transfer loss for example. This would make the game more challenging and therefore more interesting and playable.

stop buying players and only use your youth intake

take on the challange to recreate a real life tactical system you enjoy watching

Take a break from the game for a week (if you can manage it). That's the only reason I'm coming to the end of my 20th season with Liverpool.
You might want to set yourself challenges too, for example, to have no net transfer loss for example. This would make the game more challenging and therefore more interesting and playable.

stop buying players and only use your youth intake

take on the challange to recreate a real life tactical system you enjoy watching

Hmmmmm thanks for the ideas I'm going to give them a go thanks again still up for listening for more ideas :)

i add another manager with a new team and a new challenge and run both teams at the moment i'm doing the 'hero' achievements so far i have done the brazilian hero now moving on to an italian hero challenge all this whilst still keeping my main team going as well

Aim to get them the biggest/richest force world wide, and when you have done that take over the lowest club in the lowest league and try and topple Wolves with that team.

i add another manager with a new team and a new challenge and run both teams at the moment i'm doing the 'hero' achievements so far i have done the brazilian hero now moving on to an italian hero challenge all this whilst still keeping my main team going as well

Aim to get them the biggest/richest force world wide, and when you have done that take over the lowest club in the lowest league and try and topple Wolves with that team.

Yeah ill give em both a try thanks

Resign.

Then take the next job that comes up.

Abit like Spleen said, when I am bored I will either try get a new job, clear out my teams best players and start again or try to copy a style of football (I've been trying to copy the old Argentinian teams, but can't get the 3 forwards to work :L)

Resign and go on holiday for any number of years. Then take a new job where ever you feel like it and watch the worlds top players perform, knowing you made them who they are. The only downside is the huge amount of time it usually takes to simulate the amount of seasons you want to skip. I did 5 from the very start on FM12 and I just had to leave my game running for hours while I was somewhere else in the house. It's good if you have the time.