What to do when your opponent gets red card?

angs123

Reaction score
so, what do you all do when a player in the opposition team gets a red card? go you make changes to your tactic or use shouts to be more attacking to take advantage of that or do no changes?

I usually stay as I am, depends if I start attacking though, if I am counter or defensive, I would change to control or attacking.

i go all out attack and change formation depending on what position the red card is

Ye i usually try to exploit the area that there now lacking in.

if they leave 2 at the back, attaching wingers, 1 up front i get rid of a defender.

although it also depends on the game situation... if im drawing or losing then attack their weakness.

if im winning, probably stay the same and give the retain possession instruction and pass to feet, to keep the ball away from them

and against better teams, depends how adventurous i feel :p because it can still blow up in your face

I see what posistion has been sent off & if they change formation much, like remove wingers and go more central then I'd have my side player wider and exploit the wings. But if it's a really good side or I'm currently winning I don't really change much, if I'm a few goals up I like to go attacking and shout "ball forward" just to see how many I can get lol

The AI usually covers themselves well during a red card situation.

They usually drop a ST to fill the position and sub in a player for that position.

I'm usually on attack anyway so switching to all out is just a bit reckless.

Depends on the situation really.

If you are 3-0 up and dominating stay as it is.

If you are at 1-1 or 1-0 down then go for it!

If it's a full back/winger = Exploit the flanks & get the ball forward

Centre midfielder/centre back = Exploit the middle & get the ball forward

Striker = Nothing really.

Of course, if it's against stronger opposition and I'm winning, I'd do it all the same except I wouldn't use get the ball forward.

actually, i put it the slider on counter, and remain cautious