What to do with 5 wonderkid strikers?

nickoh_lvp

Reaction score
i've got a problem.

i use a simple 4-4-2 with birmingham, in first season i bought Keirrison and lewandowski, at the start of the second season i sign Aquino (free), bojan (Free), and Daniel Sturridge (ex man city, Free)

so, what can i do?

should i use keirrison and bojan, or keirrison and Lewandowski? (they perform similar)

aquino will play in reserves as midfielder?

and sturridge?. i've got two god regens as strikersin reserves.

play them as much as you can? i tend to only work on like 2 wonderkids in each department much easier eg striker(vela n paloschi) defenders - sakho, wingers - theo walcott if you get me

having like 5 wonderkids that are strikers, is too much trouble becaue you cant exactly play all 5 strikers can you...

play them as much as you can? i tend to only work on like 2 wonderkids in each department much easier eg striker(vela n paloschi) defenders - sakho, wingers - theo walcott if you get me

having like 5 wonderkids that are strikers, is too much trouble becaue you cant exactly play all 5 strikers can you...

i have them because they were free or cheap (lewandowski - 900k)

yh i get what your saying.

the players hat i would work on would be bojan, keirrison, and aquino just my opinion but you dont have to follow my guides

can do it your way.

loan some them out to a decent club if you can. i usually have spains and italys leagfue running as well (just top two divisions) and many 2nd divisions club will come in for your players on loan. i find championship clubs in england only seem to go for english players on loan.

basically keep 2 or 3, and play them, loan the rest, but make sure its into an active league and they are considered key member of the new clubs squad meaning they will play. then evaluate their performances using scouting and after one or two seasons youve got to bite the bullet and decide who you have to let go my friend.

yh i get what your saying.

the players hat i would work on would be bojan, keirrison, and aquino just my opinion but you dont have to follow my guides

can do it your way.

aquino is good, but witsel is better and he is my current AML

also i think that lewandowski is better than aquino as striker, he has 3 goals in 3 appears in premier

i will work on Keirrison, bojan, lewandowski, 1 match with lewandowski, and 1 match with bojan.

is that good, or i will have "tactic adaption" problems?

sorry for bad english

if you keep rotating it doesnt really help..if you keep rotating every game you team doesnt get consistantcy going through your team and your players dont build relationships together and geling..if you keep rotating.

you should only rotate when players are injured or players are tired..

maybe do what jdm said loan the players that you aint going to work on and keep the players you are..

Last edited: