What to do with Arshavin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikari

Reaction score
I just have a question for you guys. With Arshavin on the 1st season with Arsenal (lastest update) where do you think is best for him to play. Him playing ALW, ACM or ST? Would like to hear peoples opinions on this.

yh he never scores if he is a striker

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

use him as a free role

Right wing, MR/AMR, trust me.

With the right player instructions he will be getting you 20-30 assists a season, he was priceless for me with Arsenal.

Right wing, MR/AMR, trust me.

With the right player instructions he will be getting you 20-30 assists a season, he was priceless for me with Arsenal.

Where did you play theo then? If you did at all.

when i had arsharvin i played him behind adebayor on a free role with van persie on the left nasri and fabs in the middle with walcott on the right

his best postion is amc! with theo on amr, for me anyway.for me he`s always unsettled in his first season with me from the start and manu try to sign him!!

Where did you play theo then? If you did at all.

Just played him as backup for Arshavin, always had him on the bench and brought him on for half an hour almost every game.

Just played him as backup for Arshavin, always had him on the bench and brought him on for half an hour almost every game.

im the same

play arshavin on the right and i had nasri on the left

then i would bring walcott on with around half hour to go for who ever was playing the worst of these 2 (defenders are tired and walcott's pace down the wings kill the opposition)

im the same

play arshavin on the right and i had nasri on the left

then i would bring walcott on with around half hour to go for who ever was playing the worst of these 2 (defenders are tired and walcott's pace down the wings kill the opposition)

Exactly Jaws. Because of his pace/acc he just runs rings around them and gets in the odd pass or cross sometimes resulting in a goal or two. Great for his experience to increase stats and even better if you need a late goal.

play him on the left and get him to cut inside, if you play aml then set him to inside foward. he will generally cut inside anyway and rake ****, i play him there he is a machine. links really well with the forwards. and does beasts of long shots. also i make him swap positions with the amr to, to baffel the dfence. i play 4-3-3 (Balanced). or 4-4-2 (fluid), or -4-1-2-2-1 asymmetric (fluid). normally all starting instruction is control as arsenal are possibly the best at keeping the ball with slow tempo. or if im playing a weak side like wolfs or burnley then ill go with attack. with retain possession. unbeaten in 24 games. in final of fa cup and carling cup , 1st in league and in knock out stages of champs league. beat Chelsea 4-0 away, man u 6-3 at home from going 3-1 down before half time, came back to win 6-3. and beat man city 3-1 away, Liverpool 2-1 home.

Last edited:
play him in goal, Trust me i am an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.