What to do with Dortmund- Stuck for Challenges/Ideas

MrStu01

Reaction score
Hi All

Looking for some help really. I have attempted a few saves and have found success on one as Leyton Orient (start unemployed so happy with that) but i have been looking at different challenges and lots of stories on the other message board and it motivated me to start something. I want to be Dortmund as i know they have injury and holiday issues straight away and in real life they are struggling but what can i do??? I wanted it to involve some wonderkids like perhaps making them my spine of the team and do something about their journey or signing players of a certain age but it has been done to death.

ADVICE PLEASE :D :D :D

I would say for Dortmund you should try to sign a young strike that already can manage to be a first striker a really strong sub. And get balanta as sub for the def.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do A "what if" type thing, Edit them into the 2nd division (as they look like they might be heading that way) Remove players you think might leave and try and get them promoted!

Use this database, (http://www.fmscout.com/a-winter-start-real-fixtures-fm15.html) it let's you start on december 24th, with the current league tables etc. By using it Dortmund's placed below the relegation line. Basically the challenge is to rebuild the Dortmund team that we new just a couple years ago, but do it with youth and unknown players. Like they did it :)