coolguyrko

Reaction score
Considering signing Breel Embolo and had planned on including a loan back to basel till the end of the season to give him all the game time he needs but I have 4 options really.
Sign him and play him immediately,
sign him and loan him back to Basel for 1 season,
sign him and loan him back to Basel for 2 seasons,
sign him and find another club to loan him to.
Planning on doing the same with Andrija Zivkovic.
Neither would get immediate playing time so developing them at their own clubs would be ideal just dont know if it should be for 1 or 2 seasons.

Depending on which team you are.. In this scenario I'd always choose to sign them and then send them on loan to an English club (if you are one) as its easy to watch them improve, they get used to the league and they can score against your rivals

Playing as Schalke so have at least one more year of Klaas and intending on using meyer and sane out wide but need some future reinforcements

I signed both Embolo (£12.5m + add ons up to £16m) and Zivkovic (free) for my Spurs side in my 2nd season. Kept them both at the club and played them as regularly as possible, mainly as subs and cup games. Both develop really quickly and Real recently offered £60m for Zivkovic and £45m for Embolo (which i rejected). Depends what club you are, which season but in your scenario i'd just send them on loan for 1 season to an English club if you don't think they are going to play straight away but think 2 seasons is too long unless you put a recall clause in so you can get them back if they are doing well..

Zivkovic signed but wouldnt accept going back on loan to partizan. Embolo back on loan with basel after his move.

Signed both on my Schalke save and kept them as sold Huntelaar and rotated Zivkovic with Sane. Even though Zivkovic is young in the first season he was brilliant, just sold him to Madrid for £45 million at the start of 4th season!

Signed both on my Schalke save and kept them as sold Huntelaar and rotated Zivkovic with Sane. Even though Zivkovic is young in the first season he was brilliant, just sold him to Madrid for £45 million at the start of 4th season!
Have a middlesbrough game I will be coming and going from where Im in 3rd season. Signed him in the first season and he made the rest of the Championship look bad. 2nd season he was even better in the Prem. 3rd season Id made some higher quality signings to match his quality

In this save I finally found a loan partner in Koln for Zivkovic. Didnt start well for him. Koln's first league game was against my Schalke and it ended 5-0.

Bought both and put them instantly in the squad rotation. Both for ManU and both in the same season (2nd), I think... I trained Zivkovic to be more central and played embolo as RW. Both were great but never hit top on their positions. I actually preffered Quincy Promes to Embolo as he performed on extremely high and steady level every season...