dbs86

Reaction score
guys im starting my 3rd season in my athletic bilbao game and after having a good intake of youth players this year, signing a potential 5 star world class french basque AMC from RC lens and signing all the basque regens that are 2 star potential or more, i have plenty of regens, too many infact for all to get game time in my under 19s, So i have spread them out between my under 19's (the youngest 2.5 stars or better), baskonia (3rd team all regens below 2.5 stars) and bilbao athletic (2nd team regens who are 3.5 stars or better plus 5 star regen AMC). I have done this so that hopefully they will all get game time, i can moniter and train the better calibre regens in my under 19s, all the left over dross are in my 3rd team hopefully getting games and a slim chance they may improve enough to sell for a little return later on, and lastly the best guys are in my 2nd team so they get games at a okay standard for a year or two before being drafted into 1st team and also have the benefit of my awesome training facilities rather than getting games at the same standard league but lesser standard training facilities on loan at another club.

Do you all agree this is the best way to do it? or should i leave the potential 3.5 - 5 star guys in the under 19s so i can train them but they get games at a lower standard before being bought into first team later on?

ideally the best regens of the bunch i dont want to send out on loan until they are in 2nd team and older than 19 but not yet in the 1st team,just like the better players who start in the 2nd team in the 1st season but arent yet good enough for the 1st team.

i ask because as athletic i can only sign basques so i need to get the factory going now I was wondering if you agree with my logic