cooper795

Reaction score
This is a regen I've signed on my Altrincham save, currently in League 2 looking to get promoted soon. According to my assman/scouts this guy is one of my best players, but I'm not really sure what to do with him, despite the fact he's developing really nicely:

View attachment 380056

Would you guys develop him as an RB or a CM? I think to be a CM his technical stats need to be vastly superior to how they currently are, especially if I get promoted. He still has bags of potential though so I might try to turn him into a BBM/BWM (currently being trained as a BBM).

Also what do you think about preferred moves, he currently has 'get forward whenever possible' and is learning 'knock ball past opponent when taking them on' due to his acc/pace.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I would go Full Back/Wing Back. He has some extreme pace and stamina.

Firstly, "the knock ball past.." is a great move by you since he lacks the dribbling skill but has pace. I would perhaps try to train him in the Defensive Winger program for 2 years rather than the BBM. Here, we will train more on Crossing, marking, tackling and technique, along with perhaps getting his stamina and pace up to 20. After that, I would use him out wide,either in the DR or MR position, all depending on the rest of the squad