what to do with this Liverpool team ?

SH0EY

Reaction score
Right so im Liverpool,have had great success,Premiership 2012 and 2013.... f.A cup 2013....League cup 2012....community shield twice....I want the champions league badly i've brought this team to become a rich club but i want to become the richest team in the world .... i play a 4-1-2-2-1 and this is the team
gk's

Adler
Reina
Konigshofer

Defenders

Flanagan
Robinson
Sangare
Carragher
Kelly
Coady
Wilson
Martinez
Coates

Midfielders

Lucas
Bender
Spearing
Shelvey
Cotton
Fernandez (regen)
Kuyt
Sterling
Deulofeu
Gerrard
Hazard
Coutinho
Suso
Lodeiro

Strikers

Fierro
Suarez

I have young regens on my reserve team who are going to break through in the next season or two

I just want to see what people would do with this team so feel free to make any suggestions

Thanks, Shoey

first of all sell the dead wood spearing,flanagan,kuyt. also how das cotton developed in your save? Then buy a toptop cb astori,sakho,hummel,varane,zouma,bocchetti,dede because them defenders wont win you champions league but apart from that i would just strengthen midfield abit with buying a better quality suso a better shelvey and sell them.

Sell - Coady, Wilson/Kelly (Who ever you use less of), Spearing, Kuyt, Suso.

All dead weight and can get better players for them.

Strengthen your defence cause as above poster said, it isnt going to win you the champions league.

And do you use Reina or Adler as first choice?

Don't sell Flanagan, he gets very good. You do need first team players for the here and now though as a good majority of your squad is for the future.

SS of Flanagan in future on my current save:

View attachment 248633