He looks very solid apart from his mentals, but at least he has good off the ball and determination. I'm no expert at developing youth players, but that guy looks like a top poacher in the making, his starts are similar to Rodrigo. I would either train him as a poacher or focus on speed or composure.

I'd just focus on playing him a little as a sub and in cup games ! Whatever you don't loan him out ! From what I've seen they don't seem to develop when on loan ! Also ask a player to mentor him that should help !

ive seen better regens, but he does look alright. i like to play with inside forwards so i would retrain him too the attacking mid left, improve his longshots and teach him to cut in and watch them fly innnn. if not poacher.

id get Cazorla to tutor him and maybe work on some things like compsure strenght passing etc you could have a world class poacher or a great DLF

advanced foward for sure! make sure you play him in first team in some games,improve his composure in training,and later his quickness.Put someone to tutor him also.Around 20 he'll be world class.