What to do with this Superb Winger regen?

View attachment 366055

that is him now. Hes not natural at AMC position and im using him as AP support. He's done well assisting my players.

Im now training him to have PPMs that is suited as AP.

Perhaps you could try a 352 system with Defensive Wingers set on ATTACK. It worked wonders for me in Napoli. Armero and Zuniga destroyed everyone, i'm sure he would too.

What's a CF role and how do I get one?! I saw Lewandowski was set to it on the other page.

Perhaps you could try a 352 system with Defensive Wingers set on ATTACK. It worked wonders for me in Napoli. Armero and Zuniga destroyed everyone, i'm sure he would too.

Honestly, that is one of the formation im considering after 2 years, but now, i would like to stick with an AMC playmaker, he's such a beast now.

What's a CF role and how do I get one?! I saw Lewandowski was set to it on the other page.

Complete forward, a combination of Deep lying forward and advanced forward with a little of targetman.. you can set player roles in tactics.

Complete forward, a combination of Deep lying forward and advanced forward with a little of targetman.. you can set player roles in tactics.

D'oh, I knew that just have never used one so I forgot it existed!