spiattalo

Reaction score
I'm in my 5th Serie A season with Sassuolo (predicted 18th in the first season), my results so far have been 6th, 3rd, 1st, 1st and now 1st again in december. I have built my squad buying strong young players and some rare "older" gem my scouts found around the globe. My highest buy has been Rafinha from Barcelona in the second season, 11M?. I have no over-30 player in my team, aside of Victor Valdes (he always leaves Barcelona in first season and I always manage to sign him for less than 2m? p/y).
I've chosen my players carefully and in no position I have someone with less than 3 ? stars. The only role I think I could drastically improve is the striker, but I am playing a 20yo with 5 star potential.

Tl,dr: I am satisfied with my team, I don't know where to spend my 40M budget.

I don't see the point in buying any big star because they usually pale compared to newgens and cost a lot more in wages. And even then, why would I bench my trusted players for a new big star? Not to mention there are so many players I could get for free (example: Moi Gomez, signed for free at 21 in the 3rd season, now worth 20M?).

Where do you guys spend the money you earned with your successes?

when am in the same boat, i buy a couple of back up/rotation players, just so some main team players can be rested, but then i invest in youngsters, scout out the 16-18 years who will be the superstars.

You can ask the board to improve your training facilities, stadium etc.
Also you could buy older players to tutor your young players.
Invest the transfer money in salary for your trainers.

You can ask the board to improve your training facilities, stadium etc.
Also you could buy older players to tutor your young players.
Invest the transfer money in salary for your trainers.

All done. :<

Put everything in wages, and try and increase the overall income by a bit. This is why I essentially hate tycoon takeovers, when managing a slightly mid-level club - Too much money, and nothing much to do with it.