Skorpio678

Reaction score
So I ordered Football Manager Online for $50 from Cheap Games Australia, its been 2 weeks and they still haven't delivered(
mad.gif
) So I got the demo about a week ago and I have finished 3 demo seasons as Arsenal in hopes to find good players, now I have come up with great tactics and 3 wonderful targets.

Hamit, Jovetic and Toulalan.

I can get all of them to sign for me with the right negotiations but even when i pick Winner and ask for more funds, getting 43million, Jovetic costs 12-14 million when i offer 25-35% profit of next sale.

Toulalan costs a whopping 26million but he is well worth it. He also takes 30% of next sale to get the club to let him go.

Hamit easily goes for 6.5 with no clauses. Now if you add it all up it is rounded off at about 44million to 47million depending on who gets offered. Now I need to know who to sell or if i should drop any of these players. I plan to play a 4-2-3-1 with the standard back four of Arsenal, Toulalan at CM L Fabregas at CM R, Jovetic at AM C, Arshavin at AM L, Hamit at AM R and van persie at F C/ST

I really need your help, I have tested all and they work with this formation but That was after selling Walcott, although i want to keep him as my backup for Hamit or Jovetic or possibly Arshavin. I only have Eboue to replace Sagna if fatigued or Injured but other than that no real people to play in the back 4. Song is my backup midfielder for Fabregas and Toulalan.

But who can I sell to get the extra funds for all 3? and do I even need all 3? Their stats and playing ability is wonderful. Another person i found quite well is David Mendes Da Silva who had scored 8 goals for me in the Demo Season most of them screamers from outside the box. Eduardo, Bendtner and Vela are doing wonders as a backup for van Persie.

So longstory short who to sell so i can afford all of the three, Jovetic, Toulalan and Hamit. Should I waste my money on all three? WHat other signing can I go for other than these(who all accept my offers).

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:05 PM ----------

bumpity bump

If it's not there by 4 weeks sue the bastards

i recommend playing jovetic AML and arshavin AMC. get rid of bendtner and traore

how about Hamit? and any ideas for a possible keeper or defender thats cheap and brilliant.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:16 PM ----------

bump

You sold Walcott? how much for and to who?
You do know he turns out epic, right?

that was in an expirement.... I sold him because he was getting 6.0s in match ratings but eventually seeing as I only have ******* ****** demo I have been experimenting tactics and players. I just figured out a way to get all 3 without the need to sell any and for all the same prices, Offer 15million to Toulalan and then after 50 appearances get the total to roughly 27million.

Now i'm keeping Walcott as back-up.

I've got a tactic that I managed to beat Manchester United 1-0 at Home with. So when i get the full version(lazy bastards) i should be all good for the season.

http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/8482/product/Buy-Football-Manager-2010-UK-Download

you can pay for and download the game legally here, thus negating the need for cheap games australia to post it to you.
i'd send an email cancelling your order and asking for refund. they will probably say its either in the post or should be delivered now. you can then ask them for proof of delivery (ie a tracking number and a recorded signature) which in all likelihood they wont be forthcoming with, and then you can take them to the cleaners.

although it says uk on the link, its available for worldwide downlaod. except in russia, germany and 'asia'

You seem experienced in that sort of stuff jdm. (6)

well I'm Australian so does that count as Asia? :p Anyway I'll just wait it out i have Uncharted 2 and the demo to test it out with. I am just wondering if Hamit and Jovetic and Toulalan are all worth it, out of what the demo offers I have seen Jovetic play 11 games(Including friendlies) in which he scored 3 goals while I have seen Toulalan play 13 games and score 4, meanwhile Hamit has played 6 and hasn't scored Any at all. Toulalan has 4 assists, Jovetic has 1 assist and Hamit has 2 assists.

But once again I've reached the end of the demo :/

You seem experienced in that sort of stuff jdm. (6)

oh my like you wouldnt believe, both in australia and back here in england....

well I'm Australian so does that count as Asia? :p Anyway I'll just wait it out i have Uncharted 2 and the demo to test it out with. I am just wondering if Hamit and Jovetic and Toulalan are all worth it, out of what the demo offers I have seen Jovetic play 11 games(Including friendlies) in which he scored 3 goals while I have seen Toulalan play 13 games and score 4, meanwhile Hamit has played 6 and hasn't scored Any at all. Toulalan has 4 assists, Jovetic has 1 assist and Hamit has 2 assists.

But once again I've reached the end of the demo :/

i would imagine 'asia' refers to japna china, malaysia, vietnam etc.

austalia is in australasia or oceania isnt it? giv eit a go, if it doesn twork im sure you wont get charged, they are a good company ive dealt with them before.

Asked my step-dad and he said it won't be here long even though he has no proof. So i'll have to believe him anyway instead of talking about what I should do in terms of buying the game now that I have figured out how to get all 3, heres how I went about Hamit, after narrowing it down between, Raul(Real Madrid one), Julio Baptista, Theo Walcott(even though i have him) and Hamit, Hamit was the cheapest and had the best stats(for what I'm looking for). I have kept Walcott as a replacement. Also any thoughts on Sotiris Ninis? I signed him in the demo once and he performed quite well but i did it awhile back and can't decide if Hamit or Ninis is the better option, both were told to me by the backroom staff but I thought i'd search in player search just in case.

what do you guys think about hamit? Is he worth it or is there a better target?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:21 AM ----------

bump