Tobiasw1

Reaction score
Just gone 25th june and looking for best new regens, what do I need to look for to get the best ones ?

You could use GenieScout but I wouldn't because people count it as cheating but if you go on player search and set the maximum age to like 15/16 more than likely most player's on the list will be regen

Edit: Sorry read the title wrong,if your using your scouts to search for the next best star then I wouldn't pay too much attention to what they're telling as they are usually wrong.If your looking for a specific type of player,try and find a player with 9/10/11 in the most important stats for his position.If this player is 16 or 17 his attributes will improve so by their peak the stats could be 18/19.

Last edited:
Yes he is considering hes coming out of ireland, that would be a good buy, mind would he go to bradford

this guy any good ?

Considering he is a left winger and looking at his attributes,he has pretty good stats for Crossing,Passing,Technique,Pace as well as Accelaration he looks like he could turn out very very good.

Really depends on what your looking for

for example my tactic is using lots of longshots from the midfield so if I look for a MC regen I filter like

Age max:18
Passing 15
Flair:15
Longshots:15

so on and so on

decent physical stats because mental increase with age supposedly..

Also search in some unexpected countries, in fm 08 i found the best regens in surinam, guyana and venezuala, was quite scary actually

uhhh what tolook for in a good regen??? The same thing you look for in any player! just because he is generated doesnt mean you need to look for anything different!

decent determination with good stats I guess? High determination and flair for attacking players. These 2 stats is quite important IMO.