what to look for to find where you're team is going wrong

jonesbilly194

Reaction score
I've been doing okay recently with roma in serie A, but like all us fm players I strive to better my team... so I was wanted to know if anyone has any tips on what and where to look for signs of improvements, what stats should I look at for errors, how can I improve certain errors etc..

greatful for any replies!
thanks guys!

* You can have a look for at the ways in which your team concede goals, and from which areas of the pitch that you are conceding from.
* Look at the errors that lead to goals and find out if there is a weak link in your team.
* Look at your strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the rest of the league to see where you need to improve and where you should use your strengths better.
* Look at the areas that you score most from and look to exploit that in your tactics

thankyou very much, just the type of things I needed. will definitely look into this! thanks for the quick reply btw

* You can have a look for at the ways in which your team concede goals, and from which areas of the pitch that you are conceding from.
* Look at the errors that lead to goals and find out if there is a weak link in your team.
* Look at your strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the rest of the league to see where you need to improve and where you should use your strengths better.
* Look at the areas that you score most from and look to exploit that in your tactics

Sorry to be a pain mate, but would you be able to direct me to the places i could find these stats?

Sorry to be a pain mate, but would you be able to direct me to the places i could find these stats?

To find your strengths and weaknesses an compare it to rest of the league go to team report then comparison, to find out what areas you are losing goals an that you are better to watch the games to see where to improve.