Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

What type of FM player would YOU be?

Reaction score
I'm sure many people have done it. Tried putting yourself in the game and given yourself REAL stats. How about posting them up for everyone to see? Would you be a sturdy centre back? A creative midfielder? A gifted striker? (H)

Try and explain the reason why you've given yourself certain stats, why you play in that position, etc. I'll start the ball rolling :D

Maybe if we get enough people we could make an FM-Base team ;)

I'm quite an aggressive influencial midfielder. I'm not to bad at finishing so I'm told as I can shoot with both feet. I'm quite tall about 6ft 2 so I can head quite well. I'm terrible at long shots and have no flair whatsoever :p

Not exactly pacy, or good accelation but have good strength. Everything else more or less average. :)

Putting myself with Yeovil was generous, I'm more Blue Squar Premier quality ;(

Reaction score
Kris usually does a FM-Base FC database but I don't think he did for last year. I cba making myself atm but I will either be a striker or amc.

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
when i was in school my idol was roy keane every week played as a dmc and got many red cards arguin with the refs lol worst red card i got was by accedent went for a volly and some lad got in da way kick him full pelt in his noob lol got red card for violance ****** refs

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be the leading Premiership Scorer with unbelievable attributes ;)

Reaction score
i love this whole imaginary world u get into with a question like this! lol actualli had a dream i was a player in the game the other night!!! was mad as u can imagine! if i recall i was a winger, altho in real life im a striker, alhto my final answer is a creative midfielder, good first touch, vision and composure, kinda like fabregas.(H)

Reaction score
I was having this conversation with my mates the other day...
Then one of them mentioned how he was actually on it.
What a ruiner.

Reaction score
lol.yea, but is he any good on it?
ive a few friends on it too, they play in the irish league and i actually played with them in school and junior club levels for years, but ther only semi pro. is ur mate full time?