What type of girl and guys you don't like?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
Girls with large feet pushing them further away from the kitchen sink

girls who are about 13 and going out whit a guy who has 19 or 20, WTF??

Isn't that the guys fault for knowingly going out with a girl who is 13 in the first place? Paedophile.

Only things that annoy me are girls who look orange and men who excessively sweat, let their beer bellies hang out (buy a bigger top) and guys who have their jeans below their ****. ..So not cool. :P

Only things that annoy me are girls who look orange and men who excessively sweat, let their beer bellies hang out (buy a bigger top) and guys who have their jeans below their ****. ..So not cool. :P

Summed me up in one go there Becks! ;)

Girls who have dual personalities and who aren't straight with me really make me angry.
Guys who whine, guys who have falsetto voices well into adulthood, and guys who only use strength to control make me annoyed.

a little off topic, but isn't it great how girls wear leggins instead of jeans nowadays? especially if there good looking! the fatter ones, not so much :')

but with both guys and girls, i hate ones that are iin love themselves, especially girls who know their fit...

anyone who doesnt wash. ffs you can buy soap for under a £1 and if you live in a house you have water :S

No, but i dont mind girls who KNOW their fit, It's girls that think THINK their fit!

Big Difference

Both Guys and Girls, who think they are gangsters because they listen to Rap music.

You live with your parents in keighley NOT south central L.A , you cry when they won't buy you a new pair of trainers.
You don't own a gun and have never been in a real fight in your life. So shut up kid or I will hospitalise you.

I really hate wanna-be's, be it gangsters, emos, etc etc.

And I hate even more the ones that do EXACTLY the same thing as other teens, **** SHEEP PEOPLE, its as if you have to be like that to be cool, there aren't even cool people, there are the real people, and people that are other people.

Girls who just go around taking photo's at parties.

Get involved you slagz.

Back