What Type of striker is Balotelli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benj118

Reaction score
well basically i'm manchester city and im playing tevez as a defensive forward and i'm not really sure about balotelli ive got him complete forward at the moment, does anybody disagree with these?

Complete Forward I'd have him as too, probably Complete Forward attack. Advanced Forward would work too.

Last edited:
haha I don't know. Every time I'm City because I support them and I hate having bareee money, I just put them on the reserves, players like Balotelli and the Toure brothers etc. and just make the upset, then release them for nothing as its best for there future they say. Sorry :)

haha I don't know. Every time I'm City because I support them and I hate having bareee money, I just put them on the reserves, players like Balotelli and the Toure brothers etc. and just make the upset, then release them for nothing as its best for there future they say. Sorry :)

That was quite possibly the most pointless post I've seen on FM-Base. oO)

Complete Forward I'd have him as too, probably Complete Forward attack. Advanced Forward would work too.

How is that a relevant answer to GodCubed's answer, you just started talking about something completely totally different! XD

Back to the task at hand...

Really, Balotelli's good enough to play most roles. However, he's not hard-working enough to be a defensive forward, and is probably wasted as a Treq. or deep-lying forward. I'd have him as involved in the buildup as you can get him, so that probably means a complete forward attack.

Complete forward, although I prefer him as AML Inside forward attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.