What view do you use when watching matches?

I watch the standard one. ( meaning ive not changed it from its default, dunno what its called ) Good for seeing what runs ur players are making, what mistakes theyre making.

I use 3D but gonna go back to 2D. Like Other people have said its the way it should be played.

I use 2D classic, coz im able to see how's everyone moving on the field.

ive moved on with the times and always use tv view although i would like a view from sitting in the dugout with the subs or standing on the edge of the technical area,or if your managers name is steve mclaren standing by the tunnel with an umbrella view:p

Most of the time I use 2d Classic. the best way :D or as my grandad puts it the view I watch: Is wee dots running around the screen XD

2D Classic. **** Laptop.. I need to buy a new one but have no money :(

TV.
Cant beat 2D dots, but thats now classic. Its all about the shocking celebrations these days. ^^)

Sideline. Just so I can laugh at the close up view of the pathetic tackling sometimes lol. But normally mainstand-just so I can see if the tactics/instructions if selected work like they're supposed to

We should make a poll.

I use the default because I don't really know how to change it. The graphics in this version are great though, so I don't see why you would use 2d...why is it the "way it should be played"?

I use TV lately
before that i was into the old 2D thing

i use main stand usually but i shall try out tv and sideline, also im curious to askk ....

what length do you guys watch your matches ? extended, key, full , only commentary ?