What was the first football match you went to see?

'05 Pro Vercelli (now in Serie B yay!) versus Novara in the Rice Rivalry.

Sept '95! Arsenal v Saints which Arsenal won 4-2, I saw Dennis Bergkamp's 1st 2 goals 4 Arsenal, little did I know how much of a massive player he would turn out 2 be! Ian Wright scored 1 and I think Richard Hall got an OG, aint got a clue on Saints goal scorers though an decided 2 support Saints after lol

My 1st ever football match was the Tony Adams testimonial against Celtic.

Sunday, 30th November 1997: United 4 - 0 Blackburn Rovers

An easy win against a Rovers side gunning for top spot - a Solskjaer brace and two own goals, one from Jeff Kenna and the other from Stephan Henchoz. I was only 6 at the time but I can remember the walk down Sir Matt Busby Way, the smell of chips and all the blokes with fanzines yelling 'RED ISSUE!' and the like.

I couldn't see anything since I was an absolute runt so every time there was a chance or the possibility of a goal, my dad had to pick me up and hold me above everyone else. I felt like a ******* king (H)

Plus he bought me a 97/98 team poster and a scarf on the way home. Absolutely wicked day, and I've been hooked on MUFC ever since.

I think it was the final of the danish cup tournament in 1999, between AB and AAB... AB won 2-1, but the think i remember the most was that one of the players' "lost" his pants after a sliding tackle XD

Picture of said incident, involving the unlucky Allan Olesen follows:

View attachment 255183

Just a quick joke:

AB vs AAB, 2 teams in the Danish league, right? The others are AAAB, BA, BBA, etc.

Seems the rating of financial companies... :D

My 1st game was a Benfica- Sporting derby. Dunno what year, was too young, but maybe 1984 or something