What Was Your Best Career and Who Should I Start As?

eddie3395

Reaction score
Whats been your best career and why?

i need a new career. I 've done quite a few recently there either incredibly boring or stupidly unfair. who should i start with or what should i do?this includes data editor stuff

THANKS

EDDIE3395:D

Vålerenga tbh. You get little money, but you still should be able to qualify for a European competiton where things start to get interesting.

Already a thread for this sort of thing, but I'm enjoying my Sunderland story, and also I'm working on a Cambridge save, currently played 2 seasons, and got 2 promotions ^^) League 1 here we come

guys go easy on him please... he's a newcomer...

some sort of challenge, macclesfield maybe, or chester? I'd also reccomend being a small reputation foreign team

leeds are a very fun team to manage and have some good players

Hate to call the kettle black, but he asked who YOU prefered going, not only who he should go.

im really enjoying a charlton save i made, unbeaten in 20

Chester will leave you with a bald head. You would literally tear all your hair out by the time your mid season. :|

My best career is probably Olympic Lyonaise in FM10 for 2 seasons. Signed really old gems, Beckham, Pires, Viera. And forgot that players downgrade when they age. ^^)