What were your big mistakes?

• Thread starter Thread starter emman23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5K
Not saving after winning the Asian Cup with Saudi Arabia, **** that was annoying

I was tied with RM in my UCL group coming into the last game, i lead the group via goal differential, 4 more than RM, i was against ajax and RM against Dynamo, i fielded young talented guys and reserves one as i was assured of being the 1st in group.. the game finished at 2-0, so my goal differential is now 6 more than RM..

RM match finished with 7-0... taking the 1st place...then i drew against PSG (one of the best team, neymar,lamela, volland, regens)... i played PSG before, lost a final in UCL, and twice in knockout... they always knock me out...geez

Managing to offload four wage sapping players for large sums to none threatening teams, recouping over £40 million.
Making two big name signings that took a while negotiating before I even got to the contracts stage spent nearly $60 million.
Signing via DoF & HoyD and of course myself, five young players with huge future potential in key area's of my system.
Loaning sixteen good youth and reserve players to clubs where first team football was assured and development is maintained.
Making improvements to my staff (as some contracts where ending) with quality physios, coaches and scouts.
All in all taking around five/six hours of my time, but this was not the mistake.

THE MISTAKE WAS NOT SAVING.

CRASH DUMP!

Back