What will happen in World Cup 2010 deathgroup ?

sass101

Reaction score
What do you think the standings would be ? I think that Brazil wins the group but I still think that Portugal somehow, by goal-difference beats Cote D'ivoire. And Korea DPR the last of course.

Your thoughts ?

1.Ivory coast-7 points
2.Brazil-5 points
3. Portugal-4 points
4. Korea DPR-0 points

Portugal - 7pts
Brazil - 7 pts
Ivory Coast - 3pts
North Korea - 0 pts

Brazil-- 9 points
Ivory Coast 4 points
Portugal 4 Points
North Korea 0 Points

Goal difference to decide, i aint a clue who win that one.

brazil and ivory coast to go through i think :)

It is a very tight group, no wonder it's called the death group. I think with all the injuries they've had, Portugal will struggle but may scrape it on Goal Difference. Ivory Cost I think must wait until they know if Drogba will be fit for the first game. If he is it will give them a huge boost, if not, they may crack under pressure. Brazil are a very strong side but were perhaps at their best 3-6 years ago. I think they will win the group through sheer experience. Korea DPR may scrape a draw against Portugal, but they will finish bottom. Overall I think that Brazil will win the group, Ivory Cost will come second if Drogba is fit for the first game and Portugal will be in a close third.

Brazil will come first I have a feeling Ivory Coast will beat Portugal to second place.. Dunno why. :p

1. Brazil
2. Portugal
3. Ivory Coast
4. North Korea

1. North Korea
2. Ivory Coast
3. Portugal
4. Brazil

:p

Brazil and Portugal to go through. Couldn't tell you positions/points cos I couldn't care less :)

Brazil
Portugal
Cote d'Ivory
North Korea

Pretty simple how is it a death group when there is Germany Australia Ghana Serbia now that is Group of Death

Brazil - 7
Portugal - 7
Ivory Coast - 1
North Korea - 1

Ivory Coast are pretty rubbish as a group and without Drogba are even worse.

All depends if Drogba is fit really.

Brazil
Portugal
Cote d'Ivory
North Korea

Pretty simple how is it a death group when there is Germany Australia Ghana Serbia now that is Group of Death
XD hope that was a joke.

Think portugal and brazil will go through.<)

Portugal
Ivory Coast
Brazil
North Korea

dead serious

Last edited:
1. Brazil - 9 pts
2. Ivory - 6 pts
3. Portugal - 3 pts
4. Korea - 0 pts.

I want big surprises
1-Brazil