Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/RegionalEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/DefaultsMode/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 85

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseFipsEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 82

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseDualstackEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/EndpointDiscovery/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 86

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Retry/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 88

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/ClientSideMonitoring/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 90

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/UseArnRegion/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/RegionalEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/DefaultsMode/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 85

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseFipsEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 82

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Endpoint/UseDualstackEndpoint/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/EndpointDiscovery/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 86

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Retry/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 88

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/ClientSideMonitoring/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 90

Deprecated: Use of "self" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/public/src/addons/XFAws/_vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/S3/UseArnRegion/ConfigurationProvider.php on line 83
...you are in a winning streak, and you're starting to lose the game?

...you struggled to play with a team who used particular tactic?

...your team's morale is low, and you need a win?

well, these are my problems and until now I can't solve these.
anybody want to solve these?

thanks in advance...

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

anyone please...

Have 2 tactics ready which use the same basic formation but with different team/player instructions helps a lot ( there's loads in the download tactics section ). If one tactic is clearly not working by halftime, switch to the other - this more often than not throws the opposition A.I. & turns the game around ( make sure you've tested both tactics in pre-season to make sure they're actually any good, of course ! ). If all else fails - OVERLOAD !

Using the Rock/ Scissors method - wide formations are effective against narrow ones on a mid to wide pitch. If you use a narrow formation on a wide pitch vs. a wide formation - give the ' play wider ' instruction. Choice of tactics are v much down to common sense; What size is the pitch ? How wide is my formation in relation to the opposition ? If you habitually play with a wider tactic, make sure your pitch is maxed out & vice versa. There are other factors as well - ie: length of passing. Listen to your scouts report on the length of the opposition's pitch & alter your passing game accordingly.

Players' morale is down to 3 factors: how often they play, how often they win & are they appreciated.
You control the 1st factor. Choosing the right tactic for the match determines the second. In staff meetings, a coach will sometimes ask you to praise a player if he's been performing well -this will ussually give a players morale a boost, but how the player reacts to your praise is also down to the individual's temprement. I would say the 1st & 2nd factors are by far the most important.

Hope this helps. (H)

thanks guys...
I hope these can help me...

okay, I have another "what will you do if" question...

What will you do if:
- you have a fast and tall striker: will you play him as a Complete Forward or as a Targetman?

- your main formation fails, and you change to another formation, and when your new formation fails, will you make another formation or reuse your old formation?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

anybody?

- your main formation fails, and you change to another formation, and when your new formation fails, will you make another formation or reuse your old formation
I reckon it's better to get your squad used to a specific tactic. It will only confuse them changing it every time. Now if it doesn't work, you need to work out the right combination and stick to it as much as possible. This is how I proceed anyway and it's been proven efficient.

okay, thanks mate:

another question:
what will you do:
- if you have a fast CM with good technical and mental abilities: will you play him as a Playmaker (Deep-lying or Advanced) or Box-to-box Mid?

okay, thanks mate:

another question:
what will you do:
- if you have a fast CM with good technical and mental abilities: will you play him as a Playmaker (Deep-lying or Advanced) or Box-to-box Mid?

Play him as a Box to box, depending on what his fitness levels are. If they are poor, make him a deep lying playmaker.

okay, I have another "what will you do if" question...

What will you do if:
- you have a fast and tall striker: will you play him as a Complete Forward or as a Targetman?

- your main formation fails, and you change to another formation, and when your new formation fails, will you make another formation or reuse your old formation?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------[/COLOR]

anybody?

Play him as a target man and on team instructions select ''play to targetman'' (Something along those lines)

Anf formations take time to work, the players need stability so if you're main tactic is getting a few poor results, dont be too downhearted and stick at it with the same one. If the problem persists I recommend having a read of TT & F in the tactics section.