madridboy86

Reaction score
what would be a good idea to create some database for FM 11, I'm currently putting the scottish leagues down to the Amateurs league, would anyone like to give me some ideas on what I could do to help you guys out like with the leagues and what not

W.I.P.

Scotland

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

any leagues you want done I'll give it a shot

i like the idea of a database that gives all of the countries at least 50 players just so that if you are in an international game then all teams will have players that you can buy and all of them will improve.

another idea i've had that others might enjoy would be to get a working game where all of the nations are fifa nations and so all of them start level on fifa points to see whether brazil, spain, germany etc. really are the best nations in the world or whether a side like scotland actually have the best squad but simply don't have the build up of points from other years.

i like the idea of a database that gives all of the countries at least 50 players just so that if you are in an international game then all teams will have players that you can buy and all of them will improve.

another idea i've had that others might enjoy would be to get a working game where all of the nations are fifa nations and so all of them start level on fifa points to see whether brazil, spain, germany etc. really are the best nations in the world or whether a side like scotland actually have the best squad but simply don't have the build up of points from other years.

well I got the scottosh leagues completed

Do a ''Super league'' modification.

Like there are 5 league stages. Ofc. first stage has Man utd, liverpool, barca, real, milan, inter etc..
Do it! I can beta test it well... i really need that modification. And i dont have time to do it yourselfs. Thx.

Do a ''Super league'' modification.

Like there are 5 league stages. Ofc. first stage has Man utd, liverpool, barca, real, milan, inter etc..
Do it! I can beta test it well... i really need that modification. And i dont have time to do it yourselfs. Thx.

in other word use the English leagues and put the best teams in one league then keep on moving down until I get to say 7500 rep