aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
For example if I offerd them 11m for 18months but later I cant afford it what happens

lol - i have never actually bought with installments! But im guessing if you dont have the money in the bank it wont let you complete the purchase anyway....

for example if you have a transfer budget of 5million, I don't think it will let you buy a player for 20million in installments - I may be wrong though so feel free to correct me!

Last edited:
lol - i have never actually bought with installments! But im guessing if you dont have the money in the bank it wont let you complete the purchase anyway....

for example if you have a transfer budget of 5million, I don't think it will let you buy a player for 20million in installments - I may be wrong though so feel free to correct me!

It does. It cost like 2m straight up to do it over 48 month but if you later dont have the finds you will go into debt and possibly admin

Yes you can. You just go into debt.